Thousands have discovered that in these tough economic times, the pump isn't the only place to get fuel. With knowledge and a little effort, biodiesel can be made yourself for as little as $.50 / gallon!
- Anyone can make their own fuel from their own home.
- Biodiesel can be made from used vegetable oil, which is FREE and readily available from your local restaurant or fast-food joint!
- Biodiesel can save you lots of money!
The Ultimate Guide to Making Your Own Biodiesel will show you step-by-step how to create and use biodiesel. Not only will we show you how to create biodiesel, we'll guide you through the process of purchasing a suitable vehicle for biodiesel as well as inform you on what extra maintenance is required to keep your car healthy. All of this is made easy with our ebook.
The Ultimate Guide to Making Your Own Biodiesel
- Which vehicles are suitable for biodiesel?
- What equipment do I need to make my own biodiesel?
- Where can I find the materials that go into the fuel?
- What maintenance is required for a car that runs biodiesel?
- How do I collect waste vegetable oil?
- What's the process of making the fuel?
- Where can I find out more information?
- Is biodiesel really better for the environment than normal diesel?